Request your Help

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi all,

      Request you go through the following mail.Could you provide a helping
      hand?

      The requester Haju is my friend, working with IBM. So, credibility of
      the the mail is out of suspicion. Also, required info for sufficient
      enquiry is available in the request.

      Jai Abe Cheriyan
      # 0914
      Dear Friend,

      This is regarding a tragedy happend to my freind's family.His name is
      Manoj.we are intimate freinds since childhood. His elder brother aged
      34 years is facing death because of both Kidney failure at Lake Shore
      Hospital Cochin. He is suffering from the consequences of accute
      kidney failure for the last 8 months.As you can visualise his family
      is a poor family struggling to meet both ends.He was a daily wage
      earner & since long back he is unable to do work. He got 2 children
      aged 12 & 9. He was the only source of income for his family. They
      already spent nearly 8 lakh rupees for his treatment and hospital
      expenses till now, by selling their total family property of 20 cent
      land and helping from good minded people.

      Now to keep him alive,once in every 2 days Dialysis required for which
      around 4000/ is spending.

      With the good mind of people around & cultural association, they were
      sustaining. Now the treating physician suggested that without kidney
      transplanation he cannot survive.

      From the primary test his wife's kidny is matching and can be
      transplanted.Hope her kidney will be suitable,otherwise need to buy
      from outside.

      Total treatment cost for kidney transplanation expected nearly 10
      lakh(3.5 lakh for surgory,3 lakh for pre/post medication,3 lakh for
      kidney -60000 for that surgory.)For this a huge amount is required,for
      the last 8 months they are begging from others to save his life.

      I request you to help this poor family in all possible way you can.

      We are in the deadline to save his life. You please consider this
      matter as a very personal issue as he is running short of time and he
      is in need of huge amount of money.

      Financial help,even very small amount also matter for them. Also pass
      this message to all your friends who can help financially.

      His hospital Details:

      Patient name:Ponnapan, Patient ID:75035, room no:438-D
      Doctors:Dr.Abi Abraham
      Hospital:Lakeshore hospital,Cochin.

      Contact address details
      Manoj K.S