Re: The great IOCans of Piravom

  • Gigi Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
      Dear All,

      Jacobites will continue to be persecuted by IOC unless "WE
      CATCH THE BULL BY ITS HORNS". ie Jacobite Church leaders have to
      devise a way to counter MANORAMA's yellow publishing & the FORWARD
      POST STRATEGISTS who is making inroads to peaceful Jacobite bastions
      by injecting VENOM, TWISTING HISTORY, LURING JACOBITES WITH MONEY &
      POWER. IOC has grown by the evil designs and brain washing by
      the manipulated news of Manorama.

      FORCED CONVERSION OF TRIBALS TO CHRISTIANITY BY PROTESTENT OR PENTECOSTAL CHURCH is nothing compared to the EVIL GROWTH OF IOC.

      Church have to redirect all Jacobites to some other news paper,
      strengthen VISHWASASAMRAKSHAKAN publication by getting more
      circulation among atleast other Christian denominations to expose
      the EVILS which should not happen in any religion especially in
      Christianity.

      SOC must teach its followers how is Manorama twisting the news using all means. One solution is to expose Manorama's reporting on an eventful day and how other news paper did the reporting on the same days paper. Manorama news about things related to Jacobites is different in different editions also. Also SOCIANS must be discoraged to become addicts of Manorama news channel. Church have to seriously introduce or promote a news channel as well.

      Gigi Thomas
      Member ID # 1046

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Sabu Alias wrote:

      > IOC- Modus of OperandiĀ—Piravom incidents on October-5.
      >
      > I invite the attention of all the readers to the incidents at
      Piravom in connection with the `Idavaka Sanagamam'. This will give an
      insight to the modus of Operandi of IOC.