Holy Mysteries

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
      Dear and Respected Brethren,

      This refers to the posting of Mr. E.V. Eldo wrote in SOCM Digest No –
      2747, where he wrote: "It is mentioned in the thaksaw that the time
      to give the holy bread and wine to the believers when the priest has
      carrying and turn to the congregation. But in actual it gives after
      the mass why?"

      My attempt is not to say about the time of administering the Holy
      Eucharist. As soon as the bread and wine are arranged in the platen
      and chalice by the celebrant, the Holy Church considers them as Holy
      mysteries. And we are supposed to say about them as Holy Mysteries
      only. And in accordance with the sacred faith handed over to our Holy
      church, the mysteries changes(not a change of the material) but by
      the divine and holy grace of God Almighty as the flesh and blood of
      our Lord and Savior immediately after the indwelling of the Holy
      Spirit upon them. So kindly take care in telling about the Holy
      Mysteries.

      May God bless us.
      Jose Kurian Puliyeril.
      # 0905