Re: Mr. Chacko Thottakattu

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      Dear Rev. Dn. Paul Thottackattu and the rest of the Bereaved Family:

      It is so sad to hear the demise of your father Mr. Chacko Thottackattu. You have to thank God to give him a good and completed life to him. Definitely as St. Paul says; he will receive "the Crown of Justice." For that we may pray to God to accomplish that promise. Please choose to follow his path in your life and try to live his good deeds and nature through your rest of life, thus he will live through you and the world will understand his life and remember him.

      May the good Lord give courage and strength for you and the rest of the bereaved family in your lost. And also, may God give his Soul to rest in a good place at the Right Hand Side of Jesus Christ and may his soul sit on the Bosom of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Thus his Soul rest in Peace to the ETERNAL LIFE.

      On behalf of our Vicar Rev. Dr. Fr. A. P. George and the members of the St. George's MSO Church, let express our Condolences to you and the Bereaved Family. May God Bless you all!

      Faithfully Yours in Christ,

      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret NJ