http://www.knanayagulf.com

  • Lejo K Joy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Dear Team,

      Its a common trend in 21st century every church has her own website, so we knanaya congreation of UAE have come out with a website for our churches in UAE, Kindly add this website details in your records (Useful link section) on behalf of our Church.This website is common for 2 churches in UAE.

      St Marys Knanaya church- Sharjah-UAE
      St Gregorious Church- Abu dhabi-UAE

      Website inaugrated by our Arch bishop of knanaya diosces H.E Kuriakose mor Severious metropolita on Oct 3rd 2008 in sharjah, The main motto behind this website is to serve the whole knanaya community of Gulf region.

      Kindly update the details in the website....

      Hope to hear from you soon

      The Website ID: http://www.knanayagulf.com

      Regards

      Lejo K Joy