Peace march in front of UN on 11th Oct, 2008 at 11am

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
      Dear Respected Brethrens and Christians:

      Why are we still fighting when there is a common enemy against us Christians? Why don't we fight against this instead of fighting amongst ourselves? This does not mean that I am not supporting this Patriarchal group. I am part of this faction.

      But if there is a common enemy, we must stay together against the non-Christians. We must protect our rights to speak, to our freedom, to protect our wealth, and our life. We, as whole Christians, should display unity to ensure that we are safe to live in India. So we all must show our support at the UN Rally in New York, on Oct. 11th, 2008 at 11:00 AM (Eastern time). Please reserve that day for this Rally. Please bear in mind that we are doing this for our children, the next generation. If we don't do this now, it will be too late and we may be very sorry for this. So, please "SHOW YOUR CHRISTIAN SPIRIT!" and join with this Christian Fellowship for a genuine cause. God will provide blessings to this function and may God Bless us all!

      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MSO Church
      Carteret, NJ
      http://www.njchristian.org/post/NJECF-Passes-Resolution-Condemning-Atrocities-Against-Christians-In-India.aspx