New Vicar : St.George Jacobite Syrian Orhtodox Simhasana Church,Al Ain-UAE

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Dear all

      We are pleased to announce the appointment of Rev.Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal as our new Resident Vicar of St.George Jacobite Syrian
      Orthodox Simhasana Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates from 19th
      September 2008.

      Rev.Fr.Mathew Karimpanackal replaces Rev.Fr.Mathew Paul Kattumangattu, who was Resident Vicar since May, 2006.

      Age : 35 years
      Marital Status : Bachelor
      Address : Karimpanackal,Pashuppara.P.O,Idukki,Kerala.
      Home Parish : St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Cheppad.

      Details of Rev.Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal Ordination.

      Sub Deacon : 22.02.1998 by L.L.HG Geevarghese Mor Gregorios (Perumpilly Thirumeni)
      Deacon : 15.06.2000 by HG Thomas Mor Themotheos
      Priest : 03.07.2000 by HG Thomas Mor Themotheos

      Educational Qualifications:

      Academic : Degree in B.H.M
      Technical : COBOL Programming
      Theological : BD (Bacheral of Divinity)
      : M Th (Master of Theology)

      Rev.Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal joins our parish from Peter's & St.Pauls
      Church Mathikere, Bangalore.Prior to that he was in St.Thomas Church, Nerul, Mumbai and St.Gregorious Church Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.

      Rev.Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal brings tremendous experience to our parish and has built a strong reputation in various churches where he has served. Rev. Fr. Mathew Kariampanackal has got a wealth of experience and Knowledge, high standard of professionalism, proven track record and is well Qualified in Theology as well.

      We are sure Rev.Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal would handle the responsibility and care within the level of expectations required to
      our parish.

      On behalf of the Councilors, Office Bearers, Youth Association
      Committee members, Spiritual Organization Representatives and all
      the members of the Parish would like to thank Rev.Fr.Mathew Paul
      Kattumangattu for his significant contributions to our parish during
      his tenure and wish him much success.

      At the same time we welcome Rev. Fr. Mathew Karimpanackal to our
      parish and we all offer him our full support for the continuing
      success of our Church.

      On behalf of
      St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church
      Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061