Attitude...the hardest part of everyone....!

  • Eldose Thelappilly Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      Dear Appu,

      When one start learning, sometime would think that you are better than others. But the more you know, the more you leanrs that you dont know! in simplese sense, when you start learning things, you will realise that you have not learned all; you are still learning....and need much learning...!

      So this universal knowledge is in everything. Our Churchs' history, faith, tradition, customes and practices are  deeper and meaningful. When you start looking or learning, you would have more doubts always,quite natural.

      But unfortunately, in this modern world, many of us tempt to have very little (even not anybit of time) to learn whats happening around us on these knowledge factors. In the simple case of HolyMass, many of us still dont know how they have to participate in the Holy Mass!

      People say I saw the Qurbono..! some say I went to Qurbono.! But a participation is what we need to have, which is lacking now a days. This is really a attitude problem rather than not having enough time to understand. This attitude problem is there in all most all of our parish members whether in home country or abroad. A change on this attitude is the requirement of the time for better practising, following and exchanging the tradition rightly,timely and promptly.

      Hope the idea is clear.
      regards and prayers,
      Eldose