Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Oct 6, 2008
      "We have been commanded not to revile or abuse in return those who revile and insult us, but rather to speak well of them and to bless them. For in so far as we are at peace with men we fight against the demons; but when we feel rancour towards our brothers and fight against them, we are at peace with the demons, whom we have taught to hate 'with perfect hatred' (Ps. 139:22), fighting again them without mercy."

      St. Theodoros the Great Ascetic.

      "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." Luke 18:27
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.