Re: Monthly pension for poor parish members

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      Dear All,

      Congratulations.Well done... It is highly appreciable to all the
      Members who all are put the effort to make this into a reality and a
      grant success.

      I would appreciate spreading this message to your friends and
      colleagues so that they too have a chance to part of a Gospel. It
      might help someone in a corner of the world open his inner eyes and
      see the rest of the world.

      Never ignore the poor, infirm, helpless, weak or suffering. Offer your assistance when possible and always your kindness and understanding.

      Wishing all the best in the name of our God to St.Mary's Church,
      Odakkali, Angamaly diocese.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061