The great IOCans of Piravom

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
      IOC- Modus of Operandi—Piravom incidents on October-5.

      I invite the attention of all the readers to the incidents at Piravom in connection with the `Idavaka Sanagamam'. This will give an insight to the modus of Operandi of IOC.

      Piravom Jacobite Church (Piravom Valiya Palli ) decided to conduct `Idavaka Sangamam' On October 5 . In connection with the Sangamam a reception to our Shresta Bava and other Thirumenis also planned. The plan was done well in advance and the preparatory works started. All the 20 `Kudumba units ` of Piravom Parish started preparing for the event.

      By October 2, IOC, suddenly announced that they are conducting a joint meeting of Kochi,Angamali and Kandanadu dioces at Piravom on October 5!!. The venue of their meeting has not been disclosed; Instead they started to fly rumors in Piravom that the venue is the same as that is planned for the "Idavaka Sangama" and there will be clashes between US and them and asked the ladies not to participate. Everybody might have got the intention of IOC.

      The real politician tricks were yet to come. On October 4 there was a torch rally in connection with the next days event. It went all around Piravom and all the 20 units gave warm reception. Mean while 3 cases were in progress at Ernakulam against the "Idavaka Sangamam". By his grace all the cases were dropped/postponed. Parish relieved by this news. But by 3.30pm three more cases were filed at Muvattupuzha to get a stay to the event!! Got it By 3.30 PM they gave the case. But again by God's Grace we came to know this plot and gave counter immediately so the stay plan was foiled. Now as the Torch rally entered Piravom town ,an announcement Jeep of the Orthodox Meeting started to move infront of the rally .The announcer started abusing church authorities and Thirumenis. The intention was clear ; to make problem. But our Vicar asked us to be silent and just ignore them.

      Dysp (MPZ) asked the orthodox people to finish their rally (if any) by 2 PM on October 5 . On October 5 Whole the Piravom Area was in festive mode. In connection with the Sanagamam there was a magnificent Rally which has to be started from St Josephs School Ground ,Piravom. Again the IOC faction with their 500 people from all over Ernakulam district started to move infront of our rally. Their program which is to be terminated by 2 oclock continued upto 3.30 pm by which time Police forced them to stop their show on the road. Here again our calm attitude helped to avoid any untoward incidents.

      Thanks God,

      The Sanagamam was a grant success . All the Units participated in the rally in White –white uniform . The people of Piravom congratulated Jacobite Church for the discipline and strength that witnessed troughout the rally . More than 10,000 people participated in that fantastic moment with Godly disipline. 6 Of our Thirumenis (including Shresta Bava) participated in the meeting . People from various walk of life (including TM Jacob, MJ Jacob, MLA, PC Thoma MP) felicitated the occasion.

      But when we read the Malayala Manorama news paper on 6th october we got astonished to see not only the poor coverage of the meeting but also the utter lies regarding the IOC meeting and a so called agreement with Jacobites. Paper says that we allowed them (IOC) to conduct their Idavaka Sangamam on the coming Sunday at our church Parish Hall !!. It is purposefully silent over the Rally. So IOC went to their real track that is be critical, tricky ,and deceitful. So readers pray for these people to have basic honesty.

      Sabu Alias
      # 3323
    • Alex John
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2008
        Hello Sabu Elias sir,

        I read the same news in Mathrubhumi about the agreement between we people and methran faction. The report says that we agreed to give our parish hall from them to conduct their Edavaka Sangamam(?). Thanks sir for revealing the truth to us.

        Alex John
        St Peters & St Pauls JSO church Bangalore
      • Gigi Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
          Dear All,

          Jacobites will continue to be persecuted by IOC unless "WE
          CATCH THE BULL BY ITS HORNS". ie Jacobite Church leaders have to
          devise a way to counter MANORAMA's yellow publishing & the FORWARD
          POST STRATEGISTS who is making inroads to peaceful Jacobite bastions
          by injecting VENOM, TWISTING HISTORY, LURING JACOBITES WITH MONEY &
          POWER. IOC has grown by the evil designs and brain washing by
          the manipulated news of Manorama.

          FORCED CONVERSION OF TRIBALS TO CHRISTIANITY BY PROTESTENT OR PENTECOSTAL CHURCH is nothing compared to the EVIL GROWTH OF IOC.

          Church have to redirect all Jacobites to some other news paper,
          strengthen VISHWASASAMRAKSHAKAN publication by getting more
          circulation among atleast other Christian denominations to expose
          the EVILS which should not happen in any religion especially in
          Christianity.

          SOC must teach its followers how is Manorama twisting the news using all means. One solution is to expose Manorama's reporting on an eventful day and how other news paper did the reporting on the same days paper. Manorama news about things related to Jacobites is different in different editions also. Also SOCIANS must be discoraged to become addicts of Manorama news channel. Church have to seriously introduce or promote a news channel as well.

          Gigi Thomas
          Member ID # 1046