Re: Icons in the Syrian Orthodox tradition

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
      Greetings to all

      Thanks to achen for the detailed reply. But would like to know a bit
      further clarification. Which cross should be on the centre of the
      top-most step of holy thronos? Is it right to have 15+ candles on
      the holy thronos when we know that candles symbolises the 12
      Apostles?

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Member ID # 2908