All the Praises to you Lord God

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Dear List

      Forwarding a mail I received yesterday. I thought it must share with
      my fellow Christians.
      -------------------------
      Dear Thomas.

      Leave u r worries to our lord he will take control of every thing.
      As a youth of Philadelphia Ascension marthoma church we are praying
      for u r brother. He will be alright, will come back from India in a
      good spirit prasing our lord.

      Let me tell u a real incident which had happened to our Philadelphia
      Bethel Marthoma church Achen P. K .Zakaria. Few months back he had
      meet with a car accident he is paralysed from Wasit he cannot stand
      up or do things for him self. The doctors over here told 90% he
      cannot do things for him self. He was discharged from the hospital
      recently without much developments .still he is paralysed from waist
      to toe.

      He gave the leadership in giving heart touching message to a big
      crowd , the crowd was happy to see him talking in a new spirit, and
      enthusiam praising our lord in his difficulties.

      For the first time in my life i saw all Pentacostal pastors from NE
      part Philadelphia all on the stage with Priests of
      Jacobite ,Orthodox,CSI ,Evangelical all together on the stage there
      were 14 people.

      Yesterday was the last day it lasted up to night 10 pm. The venue
      Ascension Marthoma Church was jam packed the with more than 900
      people. And the crowd was managed with the help of CCTV and extra
      audio systems in different rooms.

      For the first time in Ascension Marthoma church history it saw this
      much people. A over crowded church.

      Praise the lord. The lord is alive, He can do miracel for u brother
      to.

      May god bless u.
      love
      P. Sanjay Samuel.