A difference with thaksaw

  • Eldo E.V
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008
      It is mentioned in the thaksaw that the time to give the holy bread
      and wine to the beleavers when the priest has carrying and turn to the
      congregation. But in actual it gives after the mass why?

      Eldo E.V
      4120
    • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2008
        Dear and Respected Brethren,

        This refers to the posting of Mr. E.V. Eldo wrote in SOCM Digest No –
        2747, where he wrote: "It is mentioned in the thaksaw that the time
        to give the holy bread and wine to the believers when the priest has
        carrying and turn to the congregation. But in actual it gives after
        the mass why?"

        My attempt is not to say about the time of administering the Holy
        Eucharist. As soon as the bread and wine are arranged in the platen
        and chalice by the celebrant, the Holy Church considers them as Holy
        mysteries. And we are supposed to say about them as Holy Mysteries
        only. And in accordance with the sacred faith handed over to our Holy
        church, the mysteries changes(not a change of the material) but by
        the divine and holy grace of God Almighty as the flesh and blood of
        our Lord and Savior immediately after the indwelling of the Holy
        Spirit upon them. So kindly take care in telling about the Holy
        Mysteries.

        May God bless us.
        Jose Kurian Puliyeril.
        # 0905