Monthly pension for poor parish members

  • Eldo E.V
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2008
      Dear Moderator

      For the first time in the history of the Jacobite Church(I think)), a
      monthly pension has been started for poor parish members by St.Mary's
      Church, Odakkali, Angamaly diocese (my Parent church).

      Rs200 per month is given to 12 parish members. H. E Paulose Mor Irenious Thirumeni inaugurated this program recently.

      It is an eye opening to all our big churches.

      Eldo E.V
      ID-4120
    • Joy Thanangadan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
        Dear All,

        Congratulations.Well done... It is highly appreciable to all the
        Members who all are put the effort to make this into a reality and a
        grant success.

        I would appreciate spreading this message to your friends and
        colleagues so that they too have a chance to part of a Gospel. It
        might help someone in a corner of the world open his inner eyes and
        see the rest of the world.

        Never ignore the poor, infirm, helpless, weak or suffering. Offer your assistance when possible and always your kindness and understanding.

        Wishing all the best in the name of our God to St.Mary's Church,
        Odakkali, Angamaly diocese.

        Joy Thanangadan
        ID 4061