Special edition of Visawasamrakshakan .

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      To commemorate this historical and auspicious occasions of the 4th apostolic visit of His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Ist Iwas the supreme head of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church, on the occasion of canonization of three fathers of Syriac Orthodox Church, Maphryono Mor Baselios Shakralla (AD 1764, Kandanad), Mor Coorilos Yuyakkim, the Patrirachal delegate (AD 1874, Mulanthuruthy) and Mor Coorilos Paulose Kochuparamabil, the former Malankara Metropolitan and the regional head of the Church in India (AD 1917, Panampady) and the closing ceremony of the Golden jubilee celebrations of the priesthood of His Beatitude Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I the Catholicose of India, we proudly announce the bringing out of a special edition of Visawasamrakshakan.

      Twenty thousand (20,000) print copies of this special edition will be distributed in the related public functions, Malankara Association etc. besides the internet edition.

      We seek your whole hearted support by giving advertisements to make the special edition a grant success.

      The advertisement rates are as follows:

      Front Page Colour- 15000 Back Page colour - 12000
      Inner Page 10000 1/2 Page Colour - 5000

      Please Contact: abrahambibby@...
      Telephone Numbers: 9446921775, 0481-2456498