Re:Icons in the Syrian Orthodox tradition

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008
      Dear readers,

      I would like to thank Rev Fr Mani Rajan, Mr John Thomas, Mr Eldhose and Mr Shinu for responding to my posting.

      I request all of you who read this , to spread this teaching among the members of our Church. I guess at least in their respective parishes they will be able to bring about some difference .

      With prayers
      Apu Jose
      Ernakulam , Kerala
    • Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2008
        Greetings to all

        Thanks to achen for the detailed reply. But would like to know a bit
        further clarification. Which cross should be on the centre of the
        top-most step of holy thronos? Is it right to have 15+ candles on
        the holy thronos when we know that candles symbolises the 12
        Apostles?

        Shinu Jesus Abraham
        Member ID # 2908