'Proclamation Procession' to begin on Oct. 11th

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      The traditional 'Proclamation Procession' announcing about the forthcoming visit of His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Prince Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, to Kerala, will be flagged off from Meenagadi in Malabar diocese on Saturday 11th October 2008 under the leadership of Youth Association, from Thiruvanathapuram on Sunday 12th October under the leadership of Viswasa Samrakshana Samithi and from Kattappana in Idukki diocese on Monday 13th October under the leadership of Sunday School Association. All these processions will converge at the Church headquarters at Puthencuriz on Thursday 16th October 2008 and will then proceed to Marinedrive grounds in Kochi where the Patriarchal flag will hoisted prior to the grand meeting to be held there on October 19th.

      The details of the program including the churches through which the procession passes through is given below -
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/ApostolicVisit2008/ProclamationProc2008.pdf

      For more details, visit Apostolic-Visit website:
      http://www.syrianchurch.org/AV2008/index.htm

      http://www.PatriarchofAntioch.org
      http://www.SyrianChurch.org