Peace march in front of UN on 11th Oct, 2008 at 11am

  • V. Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Episco
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Respected Members and readers:

      Please let our Christian Leaders and members know that the violence
      and brutality against Christians in Kerala and In India. We must act
      together against this cruelty and we must work together to stop this
      Satanic action. So I request to participate and stand together to
      this Peace March. We must protect our rights- "Freedom to Religion,
      to Speech, Freedom to Express our Opinion." NJECF passed a resolution
      last Sunday. against this kind of Violence. Please forward this to
      your friends and show your Christian friendship and togetherness at
      this time Show that We all Christians are one and no one can't touch
      our rights. We must protect our wealth and we must stick together and
      work together. We must show that togetherness and friendship at this
      time to open the eyes of Indian Government that we cannot tolerate
      this kind of radical action and also we Christians need protection
      and Freedom to live peacefully.

      http://www.njchristian.org/post/NJECF-Passes-Resolution-Condemning-Atrocities-Against-Christians-In-India.aspx

      Thank you

      V. Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil Cor Episcopos
      St. George's MSO Church, Carteret, NJ
    • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        Dear Respected Brethrens and Christians:

        Why are we still fighting when there is a common enemy against us Christians? Why don't we fight against this instead of fighting amongst ourselves? This does not mean that I am not supporting this Patriarchal group. I am part of this faction.

        But if there is a common enemy, we must stay together against the non-Christians. We must protect our rights to speak, to our freedom, to protect our wealth, and our life. We, as whole Christians, should display unity to ensure that we are safe to live in India. So we all must show our support at the UN Rally in New York, on Oct. 11th, 2008 at 11:00 AM (Eastern time). Please reserve that day for this Rally. Please bear in mind that we are doing this for our children, the next generation. If we don't do this now, it will be too late and we may be very sorry for this. So, please "SHOW YOUR CHRISTIAN SPIRIT!" and join with this Christian Fellowship for a genuine cause. God will provide blessings to this function and may God Bless us all!

        Fr. David Cheruthottil
        St. George's MSO Church
        Carteret, NJ
        http://www.njchristian.org/post/NJECF-Passes-Resolution-Condemning-Atrocities-Against-Christians-In-India.aspx