Re: Churches / Community in Denmark

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30, 2008
      Dear Susan
      Shlomo

      As per H.E Mor Mattiyas, there is a congregation of our Iraqi people.
      3 months before there was a Holy Qurbono conducted from one of the
      priests from Sweden. Please try to contact the following persons for
      more information.

      MOR JULIUS ABDULAHAD G. SHABO,
      Syriac Orthodox Archbishopric
      Forvaltar V.38, S-151 47 Sodertalje,Sweden.,
      Tel: (+46) 8/550 656 44,
      Kyr: (+46) 8/550 8606, Fax: (+46) 8/550 868 83

      OR

      MOR DIOSCOROS BENYAMIN ATAS,
      Patriarchal-Vicariate of Sweden,
      St. Aphrem Syriac Orthodox Cathedral,
      Klockarvagen 110, S-151 61
      Södetälje, Sweden., Tel: (+46) 8/550 611 70
      Kyr: (+46) 8/550 611 76,
      Fax: (+46) 8/550 843 00,
      Central: (+46) 8/550-84140

      In HIS Love
      Chevalier Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      # 0001

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Susan wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > I wonder if there is a Syrian Orthodox (Jacobite)community /
      congregation in Copenhagen or Denmark. If so would it be possible to
      have contact details / addresses?