Re: Kozhencherry origin of IOC elect, V.S. & some facts

  • Sajy Thannikkottu
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
      V Rev Eldo Ramban's previous name is P S Yohannan Ramban. Their family
      was migrated near to Panthalampadam, Palakkad district in 1960s (I
      think) & engaged in farming. He has done his education in Ayakkad
      School, Vadakkenchery, Palakkad dist & S N College, Alathur, Palakkad
      Dist.

      His family (brothers, parents, parent's brothers, etc) is staying in
      the same place even today & is engaged in agriculture mainly. I don't
      term a person migrated to Malabar even before my birth a South Keralite.

      Otherwise we have to say Sonia Gandhi is an Italian, K R Narayanan's
      wife Usha Narayanan is Bhutanese not Indians and sons& daughters of
      Knayi Thoman are still Syrians not Indians. And we have to call
      Keralites as Tamilians or North Indian Aryans as I think People in
      Kerala were Aryans from Tamilnadu & other places of India

      Regards

      Sajy Thannikkottu
      # 2912