Our church authority,please wake up

  • Binto Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      When will we regain Thrikkunnath seminary?
      Our church authorities took action only January of every year.
      That made some problems in Aluwye. In Aluwye the Orthodox faction have
      22 families while we have 220 families. Yet our church authority did
      not take any action to regain our seminary and our properties.

      Today I visited Thirikkunnath , Jacobites could not afford the
      situations from there. Orthodox damaged our Valiya Thirumenie's tomb.
      Damage our church too.

      Please take immediate action.

      We lost many churches, seminaries, and aramanas due to the lack of forecast in 1958.

      Please publish the list of churches and other properties we lost after
      1958...

      Thrikkunnath seminary
      Churches in Kunnakulam
      Pigamukku church