Re:New ruthless strategies to block His Holinesss visits by IOC

  • Eldose Thelappilly Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Dear Paul,

      I have read your posting about IOC's plan. I would say they will do, 'cause thier church is born and grown in chaos and jealous! Its only a wonder IF THEY DON'T DO IT....!

      We should treat that as a  Satan's temption on a true devotee of God.
      As the life of Job was hard,troublesome, which purfiied him furrther and more, these forms of hardships will always strengthen& unite us in The Holy Church.

      Please understand that in all the outside doicese, this is what happening. Recently our church in Australia was conducting VBS, the IOC began thier classes on same day fearing that thier students will come to our place..! Same was in many places in Europe especially on initial stages of a church. They come and (collect) our people and thier efforts,once the church is formed, they pull out our people and sit on the house....!

      Its hightime to take this as a Wake-up call for our people to fight for the truth as what our Valiya Thirumeni (Sathyaviswasa Samrakhshakan) done. If you read a book by thier fr .Cheeran,(HIStorian), they claims it was thier mistake of leadership and want to be thier forefather...!

      regards & prayers,
      Eldose #4070