Re: VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN - September 16 - 31 edition is now available online

  • Manoj C George
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dear Sajy,

      You are right in your way that you have to defend whatever happens in
      your church. You are free to bilieve whatever you want. The constitution of India guarantees you so much. Now that Mr. Paul
      Pothen has thrown light on the origins of this ramban and also given
      us some inputs on what his way of functioning is I dont want to go
      into that part of your message.

      What caught my attention was the last part of your message..

      << I request its editorial team to provide more authentic information in the intersession of St. Athanasius Paulose (Valiya Thirumeni)>>>

      Now was it really neccesary to sarcastically invoke the name of
      Valiya thirumeni? Why this happens with people like you that you all
      shout peace peace in this Forum too often but once in a while show
      your true colours.

      I want to draw the attention of the forum members to an incident
      which took place when I was in Kerala a few months back. I was visiting some friends and accompanied them to a small family gettogether. There was a heated discussion going on regarding the
      usual JOC/IOC conflicts. The IOC guy was in full steam spitting out
      his hate towards whatever is SOC. Just to summarise his arguments in
      a few points ..

      1. All the problems in the church today is only because of Shresta
      bava HB Thomas I.

      2. The jacobites are nothing but a bunch of fanatics.

      3. When Jacobites debate or argue on the internet forums they tend to
      be more emotional than practical.

      4.Jacobites misunderstand that if a person is IOC he cannot be a
      person from north kerala.

      4. He is waiting for the death of HB Thomas I so that then there will
      be nobody to stop the unity.

      And this is the same person who cries Peace peace on this forum very
      often.

      Dear Sajy, does it ring a bell ?

      And since you claim to be from north Kerala you should be aware of
      the high regards and the amount of love that we have towards St.
      Valiya thirumeni. So it is a request not to invoke the name of a
      saint like him for your cheap sarcastic comments.

      Rgds
      Manoj
      ID # 1309