Re: Kozhencherry origin of IOC elect, V.S. & some facts

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
      Mr. Paul Pothen

      Thanks for exposing this IO Church tricks & gimmick. They borrow the
      SOC Names, attire, culture, name etc. for their benefit and after
      their need they betray the Holy Church.

      Don't blame them, they are just following their forefathers foot
      steps only.

      Recently, in the net I saw one more gimmick from the betrayers of the
      Holy Church. They borrow the name of the Holy Church and confusing
      the world and poor faithful. Please see this link –
      http://stephremolympia.blogspot.com what a dirty fellows they are?
      Shame on them and their ……? What qualification they got to use this
      Holy Name????

      There is good saying in Malayalam which suites for those who are
      behind this barbaric action but I don't want to type it here and
      humiliate myself.

      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Paul Pothen wrote:

      > I read a letter from Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu, in SOCM forum
      advising Visawasasamrakshakan editorial to correct the nativity of
      one yeldho Ramban elected recently by IOC. I think Sajy has been
      mislead by reading some IOC magazines like Malankara Orthodox
      Almayavedi while questioning the authenticity of reports from V.S.
      Sorry to mention that I have found such mistakes many times in many
      magazines published by IOC earlier also.

    • Sajy Thannikkottu
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
        V Rev Eldo Ramban's previous name is P S Yohannan Ramban. Their family
        was migrated near to Panthalampadam, Palakkad district in 1960s (I
        think) & engaged in farming. He has done his education in Ayakkad
        School, Vadakkenchery, Palakkad dist & S N College, Alathur, Palakkad
        Dist.

        His family (brothers, parents, parent's brothers, etc) is staying in
        the same place even today & is engaged in agriculture mainly. I don't
        term a person migrated to Malabar even before my birth a South Keralite.

        Otherwise we have to say Sonia Gandhi is an Italian, K R Narayanan's
        wife Usha Narayanan is Bhutanese not Indians and sons& daughters of
        Knayi Thoman are still Syrians not Indians. And we have to call
        Keralites as Tamilians or North Indian Aryans as I think People in
        Kerala were Aryans from Tamilnadu & other places of India

        Regards

        Sajy Thannikkottu
        # 2912