Roman Catholic Scholor Talking about Holy Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church

  • Shinosh Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi All In Jesus Christ

      A Roman Catholic Scholor - Monsignor John Kallarangattu - Official of
      Vatican Embassy,Kuwait talking about Holy Jacobie syrian Orthodox
      Church in his Felicitation Speech at St George's Universal Syrian
      Orthodox Church,Kuwait during church's parishday festivel

      click on the following youtube link

      http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=POpYSc2nAw8

      http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=1nWN2WKIzDY

      Dear IOC Brothers and sisters in Lord Jesus

      Wake up!!!!
      open your eyes!!!
      remove all chained believes of IOC Teachings!!!!
      Protect your true faith and tradition!!!!
      Come back to the lap of our mother!!!!
      and get ready to welcome our father!

      In His service
      Shinosh Geevarghese Philip