Doctrinal Agreement on Christology between IOC and RCC

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dear all

      There are some self proclaimed His_Storians of Devalakom Church always
      blame The Holy Syrian Orthodox Church for her agreement with Roman
      Catholic Church.

      But they forget or hide the Doctrinal Agreement on Christology approved
      by Pope John Paul II and there Catholicos Marthoma Mathews I on June
      3rd, 1990.
      http://www.prounione.urbe.it/dia-int/oo-rc_india/doc/e_oo-rc_india_christology.html

      Others
      http://www.prounione.urbe.it/dia-int/oo-rc_india/e_oo-rc_india-info.html

      Let me borrow the word of Dr. Babu Paul (Incidentally the Devalokam
      group is following us in this matter just as Parasuram Express follows
      Venad after 45 minutes. They have completed all
      steps by now except this last one!)

      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917