Radio Malankara – Broadcasting interruptions

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dear All

      Radio Malankara may not be available for 48 hours or may face frequent
      interruptions due to the upgrading our streaming software.

      We regret for the inconvenience.

      SOCM Moderators
    • SOCM Moderators

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2008
          Dear All

          Radio Malankara may not be available for 24 hours or may face frequent
          interruptions due to the upgrading our streaming software.

          During these upgrade, you are requested to use the following link to listen Radio.

          mms://wm15.spacialnet.com/radiomalankara