Today in Shalom TV - Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2008
      Dear All,

      THE SHALOM TV TELECAST TIME IS 9.00 AM (IST)

      Progrm about our beloved Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities
      will be telecasted on Shalom TV at 9.00 AM today (Sunday 28 September
      2008). Please watch and support.

      The same will be retelecasted on Wednesday 5.00 PM (IST).

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • Jaison Puthenpurayil
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
        Dear Moderators

        Can you confirm whether it is 5PM or 5Am on wednesday telecast about
        Theeram. I think as per previous mail from Moolelachen it is 5 AM.
        Please confirm
        Jaison
        From the desk of moderators
        The second re-telecast will be on Wednesday at 5 PM (not 5 AM) IST