Re: Mor Julius Alwaris and Mor Thimotheos Renee Vilate

  • Mathew G M
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2008
      Here is a letter written by Mor Julius Alwaris Thirumeni to Parumala
      Thirumeni.

      http://tinyurl.com/3nru6g

      In Christ,
      Mathew G M
      # 0929

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Apu Jose wrote:

      > Dear readers,
      >
      > I would like to know, what happened to these 2 metopolitans? They
      had joined the Holy Syrian Orthodox from the Roman Catholic faith. It
      is said that along with them a sizeable no of people also joined the
      Holy Church and all of them followed the Latin rite. I would like to
      know what happened to these believers. Are they still in our Church
      or did they join the Roman Catholic or the Indian Orthodox Church?