Re: Church in Goa

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Dear readers,

      As Mr Alex John stated , we do not have a church in Goa . The Indian Orthodox people have got a church in Ribander , Goa .That is the resting place of their metropolitan Mor Julius Alwaris . They recently held the feast of this metropolitan . Even the Marthoma people have a parish of their own in Goa.Sadly, there is no Syriac Orthodox Church.

      I am sure, there may be many people of our faith attending the Qurbana of the Indian Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church. It is high time that we organise a congregation for our Church, rather than let them depend on the IOC and RC churches for their spiritual nourishment.

      With prayers
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar, Orissa