Today in Shalom TV - Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2008
      Dear All,

      THE SHALOM TVTELECAST TIME IS IST 9.00 PM (IST)

      Progrm about our beloved Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities
      will be telecasted on Shalom TV at 9.00 PM today (Friday 26 September
      2008). Please watch and support.

      The same will be retelecasted Sunday 9.00 AM (IST) and the following
      Wednesday 5.00 AM (IST).

      In Our Lord's Love
      SOCM Moderators
    • SOCM Moderators
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2008
        Dear All,

        THE SHALOM TV TELECAST TIME IS 9.00 AM (IST)

        Progrm about our beloved Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities
        will be telecasted on Shalom TV at 9.00 AM today (Sunday 28 September
        2008). Please watch and support.

        The same will be retelecasted on Wednesday 5.00 PM (IST).

        In Our Lord's Love
        SOCM Moderators
      • Jaison Puthenpurayil
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2008
          Dear Moderators

          Can you confirm whether it is 5PM or 5Am on wednesday telecast about
          Theeram. I think as per previous mail from Moolelachen it is 5 AM.
          Please confirm
          Jaison
          From the desk of moderators
          The second re-telecast will be on Wednesday at 5 PM (not 5 AM) IST