Shalom TV Schedule - Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities

  • Very. Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Dear All,

      THE SHALOM TVTELECAST TIME IS IST 9.00 PM

      My Former mail is appended below:

      I am happy to announce that a progrm about our beloved Coorilose Thirumeni and Theeram activities will be telecasted on Shalom TV at 9.00 PM on Friday 26 September 2008. Please watch it.

      The same will be retelecasted Sunday 9.00 AM and the following Wednesday 5.00 AM.

      Lovingly,
      Moolelachan from Theeram
      http://www.icsctheeram.org