VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN - September 16 - 31 edition is now available online

  • VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23 9:13 AM
      Dear All

      2008, September 16 - 31 edition of Malayalam fortnightly, VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN, net edition is now available online.

      In the intercession of St. Athanasius Paulose (Valiya Thirumeni).

      Editorial Board
      VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN
    • VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 24 9:42 PM
          I read an article on newly elected MOC Bishop Candidates in the latest
          VISWASASAMRAKSHAKAN. I would like to correct its editorial team that
          all candidates are not from South Kerala but one of its candidates, V.
          Rev. Eldo Ramban is from Palakkad Dist or precisely from St.Gregorios
          Orthodox Church, Thenidukku. I happened to read such mistakes in
          earlier editions also. I request its editorial team to provide more
          authentic information in the intersession of St. Athanasius Paulose
          (Valiya Thirumeni)

          Regards

          Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
          # 2912
        • Manoj C George
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 28 1:25 PM
            Dear Sajy,

            You are right in your way that you have to defend whatever happens in
            your church. You are free to bilieve whatever you want. The constitution of India guarantees you so much. Now that Mr. Paul
            Pothen has thrown light on the origins of this ramban and also given
            us some inputs on what his way of functioning is I dont want to go
            into that part of your message.

            What caught my attention was the last part of your message..

            << I request its editorial team to provide more authentic information in the intersession of St. Athanasius Paulose (Valiya Thirumeni)>>>

            Now was it really neccesary to sarcastically invoke the name of
            Valiya thirumeni? Why this happens with people like you that you all
            shout peace peace in this Forum too often but once in a while show
            your true colours.

            I want to draw the attention of the forum members to an incident
            which took place when I was in Kerala a few months back. I was visiting some friends and accompanied them to a small family gettogether. There was a heated discussion going on regarding the
            usual JOC/IOC conflicts. The IOC guy was in full steam spitting out
            his hate towards whatever is SOC. Just to summarise his arguments in
            a few points ..

            1. All the problems in the church today is only because of Shresta
            bava HB Thomas I.

            2. The jacobites are nothing but a bunch of fanatics.

            3. When Jacobites debate or argue on the internet forums they tend to
            be more emotional than practical.

            4.Jacobites misunderstand that if a person is IOC he cannot be a
            person from north kerala.

            4. He is waiting for the death of HB Thomas I so that then there will
            be nobody to stop the unity.

            And this is the same person who cries Peace peace on this forum very
            often.

            Dear Sajy, does it ring a bell ?

            And since you claim to be from north Kerala you should be aware of
            the high regards and the amount of love that we have towards St.
            Valiya thirumeni. So it is a request not to invoke the name of a
            saint like him for your cheap sarcastic comments.

            Rgds
            Manoj
            ID # 1309