Re:Orissa and Karnataka

  • Robin Joy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      Dear Friends in Christ

      The recent events in Orissa and Karnataka are truly painful. the work done by Bajrang Dal, does not present a good picture for the overall picture of india. Its time we pull up our socks, especially the jacobites and the orthodox should now at least realize to stop fighting each other and present a sense of christian unity with regards to the vandalism done by these fringe groups.

      Today it is the catholics and the evangilicals, tomorrow it could very well be us.

      Should we (jacobites and orthodox) bleed our own brethren by hitting out at each other in such a way that these fringe groups would be so happy watching us destroy each others churches, closing them and foisting cases over each other. Perhaps in all this we have forgot one person CHRIST. Rise above money and divisive politics for land and churches and as christ said. Love one another. Above all, pray for our christian brethren in these states for gods grace, protection, and mercy.

      Yours in Christ
      Robin Joy