Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Urgent Prayer Request

  • Fr. John Kunjukunju
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 2001
      Dear Reji, I am saddeded by the news of your brother-in-law's sickness. I
      assure you I will keep him in my prayers. May God Almighty grant him speedy
      recovery, Love, Johnachan

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2001
        Dear Brother,
        Our sincere payers for your brother.
        Regards
        'V.M.Thomas
        --- Thomas Daniel <daniel_reji@...> wrote:
        > Dear list
        >
        > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block.
        > Tomorrow he will
        > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart
        > surgery. Please pray for
        > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy
        > recovery.
        >
        > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel"
        > <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
        > > Dear list
        > >
        > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison
        > Varghese, Kuwait who
        > is
        > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack.
        > His condition is
        > not
        > > stable yet.
        > >
        > > Thomas Daniel

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • Thomas Daniel
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2001
          Dear List

          "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the
          Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in My
          name I will do it"
          John 14: 13- 14

          Once again he fulfilled his promise. Jasion Varghese reached safely
          in Madras and successfully undergo his bypass surgery and recovering
          in the Hospital. On his behalf I thank all of you for your sincere
          prayers. Please keep him in your prayers for the full recovery.

          All the Thanks, All the Praises & All the Worships to you Almighty
          Our Lord God Jesus Christ: Amen

          --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
          > Dear list
          >
          > As per the Angiography results, he has a bad block. Tomorrow he
          will
          > be shifted to Madras, India for an open hart surgery. Please pray
          for
          > his safe journey, successful operation and speedy recovery.
          >
          > --- In SOCM-FORUM@y..., "Thomas Daniel" <daniel_reji@h...> wrote:
          > > Dear list
          > >
          > > Please pray for my Brother in law Mr. Jaison Varghese, Kuwait who
          > is
          > > now admitted in the ICU due to the hart attack. His condition is
          > not
          > > stable yet.
          > >
          > > Thomas Daniel
        • Rev. Fr.Jacob Joseph
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 12, 2008
            Dear All SOCM members,

            Keep special prayers for the people in the Texas Gulf area where theHurricane Ike hit is expected today evening and saturday midnight i.ewith in 12 hrs. Pass on the message to all and let God almighty listenour prayers. According to the weather reports, this is going to be one of the major hits in this century. Please pray.

            Fr.Jacob Joseph,
            Vicar,
            St. Mary's SO church, Houston, TX.