St. Peter’s JSO Church Phoenix: Consecration and Triple Divine Liturgy

  • Saju Skaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Message from St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Phoenix

      Consecration and Triple Divine Liturgy: (On September 20 & 21, 2008
      at 5600 S 6th St Phoenix, AZ – 85040)

      Dear beloved in Christ,

      We are glad to inform you that consecration ceremony of our new
      Church facility and Triple Divine Liturgy (Moonninmel Qurbana) will
      be held on September 20th and 21st 2008 respectively. Our Diocesan
      Archbishop, H.E. Mor Titus Yeldho will be leading Moonninmel
      Qurbana. Rev. Fr. Mathews Edathara of St Mary's JSO Church Georgia
      and Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas of St. Mary's JSO Church Los Angeles will be
      offering Devine Liturgy on second and third altars. Rev. Fr. Varkey
      Mundakkal will also will be attending the functions.

      Agenda

      September 20, 2008
      • Assembly of members: 05:30 PM
      • Arrival of Archbishop and Clergy: 06:00 PM
      • Prayer and consecration ceremony: 06:15 PM
      • Procession (Rasa): 07:30 PM
      • Public meeting: 07:45 PM
      • Dinner: 08:30 PM

      September 21, 2008
      • Morning Prayers: 09:00 AM
      • Moonninmel Qurbana: 09:30 AM
      • Message by Archbishop: 11:00 AM
      • Lunch: 11:30 AM

      On both days food will be served for all participants. We are
      expecting a large turnout and sending RSVP will help us greatly in
      our planning process.

      We, the members of St. Peter's JSO Church Phoenix, here by request
      you to make this occasion a special spiritual experience by your
      prayers and presence. Please do not miss this golden opportunity to
      participate in this rare occasion of consecration ceremony and
      Malayalam Triple Divine Liturgy in Phoenix.

      In Christ,
      Vicar & Members
      St. Peter's JSO Church Phoenix

      Address of the new Church facility:
      5600 S 6th Street,
      Phoenix, AZ - 85040

      Please RSVP:
      • Rev Fr. Saji Markose - Vicar
      Vicar@... (623) 915-1024
      • Saju Skaria – Vice President
      VicePresident@... (602) 758 9982
      • Kurian Abraham – Trustee
      Trustee@... (602) 690-7892
      • Felix Mathews – Secretary
      Secretary@... (480) 451-1071

      Press Reports on the function are available at:

      http://nri.mathrubhumi.com/story.php?id=19827&cat=21&sub=119

      http://www.manoramaonline.com/cgi-
      bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/malayalamContentView.do?
      tabId=0&programId=1074209519&contentId=4516088&contentType=EDITORIAL&a
      rticleType=Malayalam%20News

      With prayers,

      Saju Skaria
      ID#: 2373