Orthodox Concelebration in Zurich, Switzerland

  • Yared Haile Selassie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      Dear Fathers, dear Sisters and Brothers,

      On September 11, 2008, the commemoration day of the martyrs St. Felix, Regula and Exuperantius 10 Orthodox Churches held a concelebration for the sixth time. As it is a prayer and not a mass there is nothing that violates the canones of the churches. It's an act of love and unity in our faith in God.

      The participating churches were the Russian, Greek, Serbian, Romanian, Armenian, Indian, Syrian, Coptic, Ethiopian and Eritrean Orthodox Churches. The latter three also celebrated their new year on this occasion.

      I have added videos of the prayer to youtube. Due to some organisational and technical reasons I could only record parts of it - I'm very sorry for that. But please feel free to comment on the videos.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/TewahedoCH

      Please remember the Orthodox Churches of Zurich, of which most have great obstacles to overcome, in your prayers...

      Yared Haile Selassie