Congratulations to His Holiness Patriarchal enthronement.

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      The Universal Syrian Church with its flocks spread over many
      nations, celebrates this unique historic occasion, of His Holiness's
      28th year of the Patriarchal enthronement, with great fervour and
      enthusiasm.

      As a true Shepherd, His Holiness has led the Holy Church to greater
      glories in these years of His Holiness Patriarchal See.

      By the Grace of the Almighty God, on the celebration day of the
      accession of His Holiness as the Supreme leader of the Universal
      Syrian Orthodox Church, We write thus in our deepest appreciation of
      the persistent and courageous leadership of His Holiness for the
      past 28 years.

      The Universal Syrian Orthodox churches around the world has
      experienced a great resurrection and began to develop and progress
      rapidly. The revolutionary change of the progress of the church is
      only due to the kind efforts of His Holiness.

      We the members of the St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana
      Church in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates, humbly pray to the Almighty
      God to provide good health to His Holiness to continue the wise and
      able Administration and Jurisdiction with blessings.

      We express, once again, our deepest gratitude and congratulations to
      His Holiness and also extend our congratulations to all the Bishops,
      many thousands of the clergy, organizations and individuals who
      provided the expertise to make this achievement possible with grand
      Success.

      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061
      St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Simhasana Church
      Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.