Three priests to be made Rambans Today

  • John Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      KOCHI: Three priests of our Holy Church will be made Rambans at a ceremony led by His Beatitide the Catholicos at the St. Athanasius Cathedral in Patriarchal Centre in Puthenkuriz today (Sunday, 14 September 2008). The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. The three priests are Fr. Scaria Alukkal, Fr. George Varghese (Saji) Pulimoottil and Fr. Wilson Varghese Puliyan.

      Fr. Scaria Alukkal is currently the vicar of Mar Ignathios Chapel, Meikkad. Fr. George Varghese is the vicar of St. Mary’s Church, Marady. Fr. Wilson Varghese is the vicar of Eldo Mor Baselios Chapel, Vengola.

      http://SyriacChristianity.org
      http://SyrianChurch.org