Re: Church in Hubli, Karnataka and Goa

  • Manoj
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      Dear Mr. Apu,

      We do have a church in Hubli with H. Qurbana on the first and third
      sunday of every month. You can have more details from the vicar whose
      contact details are given below...

      V. Rev C M George Cor-episcopa
      Tel: (08387) 236429
      (08387) 222334
      09242287872

      Unfortunately we do not have any church in Goa. IOC have church in Panjim. Our nearest church from Goa is either the Hubli churh or more near is the St. Antony's church at Honavar ( the HQ of the Honavar mission) which is about 130 Kms from Madgaon and 190 Kms from Panjim.

      You can contact V. Rev Cor-episcopa for further details regarding our
      churches in the coastal belt of Karnataka.

      Best regards
      Manoj
      ID 1309