Three priests will be elevated to the order of Ramban (Rabban- Monk) on 14 September

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      His Beatitude the Catholicos Mor Baselios Thomas I will elevate, Fr.George Varghese Pulimoottil - vicar of Marady St. Mary�s, Fr Wilson Varghese � Vicar of Vengola Eldo Mor Basalious Chappal and Fr. Skariya Alukkal, to the order of Ramban (Rabban- Monk) on 14 September 2008, 2:00 PM at St. Athanasius Cathedral, Puthencuriz.

      SOCM News Bureau-Puthencuriz