Hurricane Ike nears Texas Gulf Coast

  • Dr. Stephen Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      As Hurricane Ike nears the Texas gulf coast where so many people from
      India have come to live (in and around the Houston area), please join
      with me and pray for the blessings of rain and continued protection
      from severe storms. Hurricane Ike has the potential to cause tremendous storm surge flooding and with a category 4 storm much wind damage to houses, businesses, churches and infrastructure.

      We all pray that the storm strikes land with less force and that all people be kept safe. May God who loves all His children watch over us and all the people of the world.

      Dr. Stephen Duncan
      Galveston Island Texas (south of Houston in the Gulf of Mexico)
      ID is 4089