Great effort - Radio Malankara

  • Abraham Eapen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Dear brothers,
      This is amazing ! Your efforts will be rewarded and blessed by the Lord abundantly.It will be great if a link to some Syriac language songs, preferably in tunes similar to that we use in our worship services. Thanks again for bringing the angelic music into our homes.

      Oneplace.com might be a good site to look for some ideas for dispensing content even to distribute copyrighted material for a price.

      -Abraham Eapen
      Minneapolis, MN USA