Re:Beatification of three more departed Church fathers of Malankara

  • CJ Varughese
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
      Dear All,

      Beautification of three more saints of our church, a matter to be
      rejoiced. All these three fathers were instrumental in keeping our
      faith in the right direction. We can't forget them. Even without
      beautification we still remember them. Their memorials are a matter to
      rejoice.

      I think we blindly follow the IOC, and one or the other way we want to
      keep pace with them, Is this the way we should show to the world that
      we are nothing less than what they are thinking, doing etc. Really I
      feel sometime pity over the current-day actions and re-actions from
      both the sides. The IOC-ians are acting like the King Yerobayam. For
      keeping his position he alienated from the main-stream of Israel, and
      started a new way of religious activities. But our LORD never ever
      approved his actions, and instead of blessings but were cursed not
      only himself to all the 10 tribes who supported Him.

      Slowly we are sidelining the Godhead with Sainthood, decorating humans
      with it, and to the living with ornamental decorations to few, who
      like to get approval from the people who is in authority, and show it
      to masses that I am something and something. i think it is high time
      we should put a break to all these, and lead the poor masses to lead a
      prayerful life, fear the Lord. Our forefathers feared the LORD, but
      we fear the WORLD. Slowly the reverance to the faith is disappearing.
      I fear WE ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE.

      That's all. With prayers
      CJ Varughese
      Mem ID 1012