Church in Hubli, Karnataka and Goa

  • Apu Jose
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 8:31 AM
      Dear readers,

      Please send me the details of the nearest Jacobite syrian churches in hubli,Karnataka and in Goa (if there is any). I would be much grateful if you can send me the route details.

      with prayers
      Apu Jose
      Bhubaneswar ,Orissa
      4096
    • Manoj
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12 7:46 AM
        Dear Mr. Apu,

        We do have a church in Hubli with H. Qurbana on the first and third
        sunday of every month. You can have more details from the vicar whose
        contact details are given below...

        V. Rev C M George Cor-episcopa
        Tel: (08387) 236429
        (08387) 222334
        09242287872

        Unfortunately we do not have any church in Goa. IOC have church in Panjim. Our nearest church from Goa is either the Hubli churh or more near is the St. Antony's church at Honavar ( the HQ of the Honavar mission) which is about 130 Kms from Madgaon and 190 Kms from Panjim.

        You can contact V. Rev Cor-episcopa for further details regarding our
        churches in the coastal belt of Karnataka.

        Best regards
        Manoj
        ID 1309