Condolences to Dear Karukayil Babu Achen & Family

  • Babu Jacob & The Nadayil Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Dear Babu Achen,

      Heart-felt condolences on the demise of dear Appachen. We are sure that
      Appachen is enjoying the presence of our Heavenly Father. May that good
      soul rest until we meet Him together on that beautiful day. We pray and
      seek His mercy for comforting my dear brother Babu Achen
      (Rev.Fr.Kuriakiose Karukayil) and family.

      In prayers,

      Babu Jacob & The Nadayil Family