Our sincere and heartfelt Condolences to Karukayil Achen and Family Members

  • Rev. Fr. David Cheruthottil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      Our Dear sorrowful Karukayil Achen and Family Members:

      Our deepest condolences to the family of Karukayil Achen May the Good Lord keep your father's soul at Right Handside of Jesus Christ and may He give comfort and all the blessings to you and your family at this difficult time and always.

      May your father's soul rest in peace in heaven and please keep up the foot steps and practice the good deeds and good memories in your hearts.

      Along with our Vicar Rev. Dr. A.P. George Achen and the members of St. George's MSO Church, may I express our sincere and heartfelt Condolences to you and your family.

      May God Bless us all!

      With Love and Prayers,
      Fr. David Cheruthottil
      St. George's MSO Church