Re:Obituary - Father of Fr. Kuriakose Karukayil

  • Biju Cherian
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
      The Vicar,Associate Vicar and all the members of St.Johns Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church in Staten Island,Newyork,USA wish to express our heartfelt condolence to our former Vicar Rev.Fr.Kuriakose Abraham karukayil for the sad demise of his beloved father Mr.Abraham Karukayil. Our sincere prayers with the bereaved family members in USA and India.

      May the Almighty Lord grant peace to the departed soul in heaven.

      with prayers

      Fr.Geevarghese Jacob Chalissery (Vicar and president)
      Fr.Faustino Quintanilla (Associate Vicar)
      Zachariah Thomas Chemmathu (Treasurer)
      Biju Cherian (Secretary)