Special mention of thanks

  • Thomas T Kurian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Dear Radio Malankara team, A word of appreciation is not enough for this initiative. Deeply it is touched my heart, hearing the Manarcad program and all other program broadcasting through this radio. By sitting the remote point miles away from home,it is really blessed moment hearing holy qurbana. Thank all the team members of this great event in the history of our church.

      Thomas T Kurian